Monday, May 29, 2006

what shall I blog about now?

uh...

yesterday, I went to mummy's new place, and happened to walk pass smart connection, and they were selling umbrellas for rm10! Cheap! I needed an umbrella just incase it rains after school and I gotta walk in the rain? I picked a red one. ooh yea! I tried to open it up, and I noticed that it didn't have a good structure. Well, it looked odd, but I thought what much difference could it make, an umbrella is an umbrella, but this is cheap. So mummy bought it for me. I couldn't wait to use it mann! hehees!

Then we came home. Rested a lil, or did we? Well, yea, had some nibles at our patio. We got dressed and got ready to go to KLCC. As we were approaching the Taman Paramount LRT station, it started to rain gradually heavy. We were kinda doomed. Then we got a parking space, and heavy rain! I took out my umbrella!!! ahahaha! I was so thankful I decided to drop it in my bag. I came out with my umbrella opened up. The wind was freaggin strong! Then I ran over to mummy's side. As she came out, I was already starting to get wet. Well, for the love. She closed her door, locked the alarm, we were gonna start walking to the shade, but the STUPID umbrella over-turned! LOL!!! Thanks to Mr.Wind!
mummy- then how now????[said it under the rain]
me- RUN LA????!!!!
LoL!! Then I got it back to normal as we were going down the stairs. I got mummy under the umbrella with me again. AND THE WIND BLEW AGAIN!!!! THERE GOES THE UMBRELLA. So much for being so convinced with the rm10! When we reached under the shade, where everyone there were staring at mummy and I laughing at each other. I was feeling so embarassed, but I killed it by laughing about it. Mummy wore black, she was safe. I wore white. =.=

We were shivering in the train. lol! As soon as we reached KLCC, we went straight to the BookFest at the KL Convention Centre. I got a shock when I saw that all the books were Chinese!!! That was Hall 5..till Hall 3. Hall 1-2 had English books -fiction, non-fiction, health, beauty, cookery, art. Not only books, they had cds too! Super cheap ones! But with the crowd, whoa.. craziness! Well I bought 2 cds on Tango!!! I must must learn Tango! Ooh, I got a book on baking cookies, scones, bars, and brownies. And ofcourse mummy bought her stuffs too. I didn't realise that time had pass so fast, and it was already 9.30pm. We had dinner at about 10pm plus. Had Nando's!! yummy yummy! =) Then we took probably the second/third last train back home. We were crammed in there. It felt so.. tight like that ass of yours. maybe tighter.

As for today, I woke up late, at about 11am. Had late breakfast cum early lunch with mummy. Then she had to go for her sessions. I stayed home alone. Well, daddy went to Seremban to help his friend move refridgerators and stuff. I decided to cook dinner for mummy[and daddy too if he had time before work.]. I showered first, then I went downstairs and scanned into the recipe books in the kitchen. Picked those I wanted to cook, and..started.
Menu for tonight's dinner:
SomeSorta spaghetti pasta[was supposed to be Risotto but I only saw that recipe once in the library but couldn't borrow.]
Baked Potatoes[was supposed to be a salad in the recipe, but I had no tomatoes in the frigde]
Chicken strips in cream sauce

Ooh yea, I sure did cook those. Well, I started off by preparing the pasta. Nothing bad happened. Then the potato, the chicken. Daddy said that for my standard [if i were to put it in my words, "for someone who's never fried an egg 's standard..."] he said it could be 10uopn 10. I'm like, hur hur hur. I wonder what if he tried the batch of pasta on my plate. Ofcourse he didn't. Well, the picture will tell you why.




this is gonna be so... potong stim. Cause blogger is being an ass to me now, I don't have the picture of what's on my plate. The above is just what looks nice.

Right now, I'm just back into the "I hate this life" mood. And therefore I shall leave now before this post becomes suicidal.
But then again, who knows what comes tomorrow.

p/s:I'm still keeping the red umbrella.

No comments: