Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Kiss me beneath the milky twillight.

This goes out to everyone, but specially for mr sexy two shoes.

After so many day, here I am again blogging. And I have wanted to blog about my mummy's birthday surprise, my superb weekend where I had high-tea at smk Bandar Sunway prepared by down syndrome teenagers and met William who's 19 and good loking and repeats after everything you or me would say, my saturday celebrating mother's day at my cousin's house where we sang a birthday song for mothers[eeks], I made a very worth phone call and got caught in my adventure of running up and downstair, and my mother's day celebration with mummy, and A LOT MORE... But I'll leave the pictures in my multiply to tell the stories.

Today, is the officially celebrated "Teachers' Day", and I gave teachers who meant 2 bits to me. Nah, they're making a difference in me. But my form teacher was absent, my daisy was so sad. I decided to keep the present for her till she's present in school, and give the flower to someone more worth giving. Not any other teachers ofcourse! Since I use the back gate of school when I go home, and he uses the front, I got a friend to do me that favor of giving it to him with my name. I hope he did. On my way home I had a thousand wonders of which friend of his would start teasing him, which friend would start laughing, what would he be thinking..Well I had a thousand wonders.. I came home and wonder if he even did recieve it. I texted my friend who helped me and got no reply. I fell asleep with the phone in my hand while I was texting my sister. When I got a trigger on my phone, I deleted the text I typed and opened the sms, to find out that it was my kakak from Indonesia. Then I thought really hard if I already sent the sms to my jie and deleted it from the sent items or not at all. I replied my kakak and my jie. =) I left the phone alone, slept my way through.

Then later on, I was in the room with sexy two shoes with my parents' knowledge. My dad came and told me he "knows about it.. and he's hot.. but..." and then I shut him off saying it's not true. Well sexy two shoes might have heard I guess, he left. Well ofcourse I caught up with him! He was walking in the dark with his head down. I came up to him and asked him where was he going. He said he was going to some concert, I don't remember what. I had my hand on his shoulder and gave him a peck on the cheek and he was shocked but he never avoided it or whatever. We walked to the bus station. I wasn't going on the same bus as him, I was just sorta sending him off? Then I wanted to ask him something, but people just kept coming in our way.

When I finally got to him, I asked "Do you.. do you..really..do you really wanna..."
"Yes I want us to be like what we were today." he blurted into my sentence. I was shocked and stunned, I just stood there and stared into his eyes, his beautiful eyes. The next thing I knew, he hugged me and I had my head resting on his chest feeling his warmth. He got onto the bus, with his friends and left without a "bye", which confused me. But I knew I loved him a lot, and I still do! I crossed the road before the bus took its leave. I walked through the park and everything was bright.

*jeng jeng jeng!!!*[influenced by Chi Khan]

I woke up from my fcuking dream and realised it was almost 8pm. Wait, I woke up and realised it was a fcuking dream! *ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Are you mad at me? Well, you're just reading my blog, but God gave me this 100% Most Wanted Dream and then wake me up! Argh! LoL!!! I got up and as I was walking down I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a sakai with a sakai hairstyle. I really wanted to bang myself in the wall! Like, heck it was a good one, but it was a dream! Thanks to Chee Ho for not replying my sms, I got so *arghhh* till I had this dream. and thanks to you readers for enjoying the suspense!

p/s:I still love my sexy two shoes.

currently listening to :Boney M - Rivers of Babylon.

I'm off to watch Desparate Housewives now.

Love you, sweetie!
vril

No comments: