Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lie down and lick your privates.

I woke up at 8.30am today. I skipped school, to go to the library. I had wanted to return some books, then read some books.. then borrow them back. I've also been wanting to borrow that Italian cookbook, but it was either I couldn't borrow cause I had more than 2 books to borrow, and it had to be left behind... or... I still haven't finished the books. argh.

The security guard stopped me from going in. He asked if I was a member for very long or new or what? Then I said 'since this year'.. He told me I couldn't go in, cause my midriff could be seen. He asked if Zenne or TiMing could help me, maybe with a sweat-shirt, or something to pull-over. I was thinking what if I changed t-shirts with TiMing! ahahhaha!!!! The stupid guard said if I wore a saree that would be exceptional. I decided we go to ampcorp mall and get myself a LONGER top and get back there. When we went out, 2 stupid guards asked us.. "apasal?".. I said.. "dia kata baju saya terlalu pendek.." the arse actually said..."yeala..! memang pendek tu..." then the other... "uh? kenapa?" so I asnwered the same thing again. "ha... memang pendek.. sini sudah kata tak boleh..." I purposely said it aloud.." know ade ask somor?!?!?!" They both stared at me and shut up. We waited for the bus to get to Taman Jaya station. I told mum. and she called me back and raised her voice first. She said going to ampcorp, just because of me, my two friends probably dont even have enough money. Already so mad with the three idiots, I raised my voice back also la.. And it got things heated up... sigh... Being guilty as well as innocent, I'm still my mummy's daughter, so I texted her back saying sorry and stuff. We then decided to stay in mcd and study, read books, whatever. Soon enough I was thinking.. Tsu Zenne didnt have any books! Read my backside meh then?

So... we got off the bus, walking to the mall, *****?***** "ha!! Fine! Let's go watch 'movie!" They both laughed and agreed enthusiatically, and we bought tickets for 2 movies! Well, I paid for them la... cause I made them bad boys and girls.. After buying the tickets, we realised we had about half an hour more to spend. I never believed this, but we went to the arcade! and first time in my life ever, I car-raced with Zenne[and supposedly TiMing, but his token got jammed].. and she won. But it felt damn good, even though my car crashed badly once, and ramming into the sides... I was laughing..! Then our movie started.

Mission Impossible III was good shyt, I had fingers covering my eyes, my legs numb for awhile. Totally impossible, but possible. and then we had mcD, lunch for 10minutes. and we were back in CINE 2.Over the Hedge. This is the MI:III being directed in cartoon. Seriously... and it's really funny. I like the soundtracks of the movie. So touchy touchy..

Mummy picked us up at Taman Bahagia station, sent Ti Ming back. Zenne insisted her sis/dad come to pick her and not my mum sending her. eeks. Then after we came home. I decided to walk my dogs. both, at one go. and it wasn't easy. I guess I walked too far, Marley got too tired. He slowed down. Schnauzy did too, later on. I was actually looking for a park. hehees... I wanna swing swing again! =( Eventually I had to carry 1 white big ass dog and walk the other. I said "big ass" not cause his ass is big neither is he big. He's old, and heavy. Heavy like tembikai! The only part I couldn't stand about walking them dogs was how they'd go either ways, and suddenly stop to pee or sniff something, and I'm stuck in the middle. As Marley being the a male dog, he'd pee at every stop or even if I don't stop. Owh, when I had to carry him then, I terkena his...dingy dong and ewwww... it was ..wet.... (urgh)..

Right now, my hands feel terribly weak. Would be worse by tmrw morning. and I've got to go for now. I wanna swing swing this Friday! or any day soon! STS is something on my mind that I've got to stop thinking about all the time. Please help me, anyhow.

the title, came from Over The Hedge. I'm not being naughty.

No comments: