So many things I want to say, yet I shouldn't. Atleast not here.
This sounds so 16, but I wish to live the Gossip Girl life! =)
Hehe.
I'm going to transform my room, and make it my own living room too.
Omg omg omg, I just Google-d "Butter NYC" and "The Palace Hotel NY", picture results got me gasping for air! I sooooo wanna live in Manhattan! LOL! Okok, I'll live in Brooklyn and go to Manhattan!
The Palace is really called The Palace!! Oh my! And it looks just as beautiful as it is on tv!!! Oh, it's amazing. I'm gonna need to work for all that money.
Going to sell my shoes and some dresses I've never worn. And gonna sell this one useless table in my room, and buy a two-seater sofa! Then I'll be working, and studying. And classes will be fun, new people, new friends, new enemies but hopefully not.. Life's coming back..
I just need to get rid of the past. I'm not para-phrasing this, but the past is haunting me! I swear, I tell myself it was just a phase and it's gone and to be forgotten. But dammit, I'm thinking and thinking at every moment. Sigh*!
Su and I have a deal, or rather a bet. She wants to see how long I can stay single. Really single, not seeing anyone at all. And I'm going to win this bet because I'm so fucking tired of all this bullshit. Every morning, reality just hits me, then cuts me. Gosh. I need to get out of this sewage plant.
I'm attending the TCHT 2nd Alumni this December! I hope it'll be really rocking like it says. Hopefully, real quality eye candies. hehe. I told Su I might find one then, and keep him as a friend till January. Sensible no? If he can't wait to be with me, then to hell with him. I'm tired entertaning kids.
Ok, going back to real life now.
Be back soon.
Sunday, November 08, 2009
You can go but be back soon!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment