Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Bittersweet, short of innocence.

To know, How To Tell If Its Love Or Just Lust, click here.

T'was you who led me to the website. So I found something I could learn about to help me in this situation at the moment. But thank you, it will also help me out for future purposes.

I learnt from that article, if what the writer says is right, then I am in love with you. I have no more fears of letting you know how I feel. I think that you should want to know where you led me to.

I put you in every situation in my life, in every example I witness. You are different. You confronted me, atleast. But, keeping the slightest information from everyone, you've made everyone your fool. I feel fooled, I had hopes.

When you said that everyone has lust in themselves, but you are one of them boys who admit it.. So, LUST was what you felt? Over me? I'd reckon so, because I don't think you'd tell Love what happened.

We hesitated a kiss? You hesitated falling for me! Lust is what you felt, because you found Love first? I won't judge, I've never met Love.

But hey, Love better treat you right.

After being washed away by heartaches last night, the eyes and nasal functions that triggered the "cry" button, malfunctioned. I've cried out all tears from before. I still can, for who and what that loved me back. But for who and what that hurt me, and allowed it to happen back to back, I don't think she wants to tear for that anymore. It's wasted tears.

I wished I could do something to win your heart, to win you. But I don't know your Love. No one does, infact! I wished I could remain this way and feel the same for you even when you're gone.

BUT TO KNOW THAT I WAS JUST LUST THAT LASTED IN THE CAR, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY FIRST SLAP IN THE FACE. But, you're a charm. You're a gentleman, sometimes not; like when you let out gas, or slurp your food. Although I hate how you drive even when you know I hate it, I see through it. Maybe I'm blinded. You've changed so much of my life. I love to drink, but I don't feel good about it. I love to party, but if I had the option to just stay at home and talk to you, or somehow, be with you.

I'm about to talk to you in a few minutes. The above has been said, without clarification, yet I do not intend to ammend it later, because these are my thoughts and I hope you respect that.

No comments: