Monday, November 16, 2009

another rant-update, yet I'm fine at the end of the day.

I had a contemplating period of time about a week ago. Maybe less. I had 4 friends listen to me ranting my contemplations and watch me eat my heart and brains out. I didn't quite go home with a decision. But I guess it all just falls to place. Not that I'm happy about how it fell, but I realised the past few days, that there are people who need more than I do. I decided to go on with the role as an ex-gf in a short film, not going to open up a bazaar booth anytime soon, and not joining any bomb-priced workshops.

I've been helping a good friend of mine look for a place to stay for the past few days. Even till now. I'm taking a break from the search, because I found one that's cheap and close to where my friend is right now. Although, it's not confirmed yet, but we can only view the place at 7pm later.

In this world, some people can be really mean eyh? To be "chased" out of the house with such short notice is bad enough, but not giving the key is horribly mean. Okay, so you're capable of doing that but I believe it'll all come back to him one day.

At a point, this friend of mine had me crushed with a certain misunderstanding, but perhaps it was partly my fault for being easy and stupid sometimes. Despite that, he did help me through one of my toughest times, being played out by mr. mexico. I believe that it's times like this when someone needs encouragement and support. So why not, I don't have classes, I'm not working? If he turns out to be just making use of me; well, I did this with free-will and it's beyond my ability to know what his returns will be. But I believe that mr. landlord is an ass, although my dear friend needs to be a lil more clean and tidy!

I've not sent in my application to Monash Uni, but it's getting done soon. I just need guidance, which are really hard to find. I am 20, but I'm ONLY 20, I'm not all that capable yet. That's just 10 years more than a 10 years old kid? I understand, yet I don't understand. It's just not fair.

That's so much for now.
I'm tired.

No comments: