Have you ever been confused over what you feel?
Yes, it's the typical thing a girl talks about; love. I'm getting a little out of that teen age to be talking about this in my blog. But hey, we're always loving something everyday, or not.
I'll be saying "he" most of them time as I'm a girl, but should you be a male reading this, in some cases, perhaps "she" applies.
I don't know about you reading this, but I am personally confused! What IS love actually? When you meet someone who your friends say is really into you, hitting on you, checking you out and all that. IF you have no interest you'd list down all the things you don't like in a guy that that guy has! Right?? And if you think he's hot or something about him attracts you, you play hard to get. Yeah?
Then when things between you and him get a 'lil more questionable, you start wondering. What's going on now? Here's the issue, you have a gut feeling he's not interested, somehow. Despite what gut feeling that is, you're telling yourself, he's playing hard to get, and you should do the same. Be out there, bold, carefree. And he's treating you like a really good friend, only. But you're still going to see beyond that, just to make yourself a little more above the clouds.
You wonder if what you feel is love, because there are little things about him you HATE, but there are many more things about him that you LOOOOOVVVVVE! Is THAT love? When I say things you hate; for instance if you're not a smoker, and hate the smell of ciggs, he smokes and you enjoy his stinky breath? Or, you're a prim and proper person, but he litters like he didn't realise it slipped out of his hand(and you pretend you didn't see it too!)!!
Is that being blinded by his major qualities, yet you're stupid because he's just not interested? Or is it love because you see beyond the minor little things that can be changed after you've CONQUERED his life?
As I was typing that last line there, it hit me! THAT is why men have miserable lives after getting married. This is when the husband/wife jokes come in. But yea, don't you think so? See, we close an eye to that flaw they have, and we love them till they love us back, and we don't speak of it till after 3 years of marriage and putting down the toilet seat. Isn't that what happens?!
Okay, not all marriages are like this, but those men who talk about their wives, maybe it's we women's fault! But then again, it shows how much love a woman can give, and how strong she can hold on to the nonsense. Hehe, yeah?
I'm off to prepare a quiche that I've not made in a long time now. Do tell me what you think about what love really is. Is it how you love her so much although she's fat but she cooks wonders? Is it how you love him so much because he is capable of being responsible, although he's not loving you? Is it how money isn't a matter at all, as long as he/she is happy? I don't know, really. Help me out.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Webster hasn't found the word to express how I feel.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment