This morning's breakfast was made outta 2 bread rolls by pastry master Naomi Koo! =D
Jay and I helped out last night, by being her pests. Heehee! And together with my bread rolls I had pâté and apple juice.. Breakfast, at 11am. LOL!
My scruffy darling having her head on the food bowl, angry she got caged!
My quiche didn't get made yesterday, only the shell; which turned out to look quite disastrous! But here's the continuation today! And with the excess ingredients, I've made pasta for tonight's dinner! 








The end result is yet to be pictured, or even cooked! Wanna wait till just before dinner so it'll still be warm. And then I'm gonna go catch a Grimm Fairytale tonight! Yayyy!!!
I think the quiche will turn out good, but don't talk about the shell. It's disappointing.
Gonna go think what to wear tonight now.
xoxo.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Quiche, it's not qoo-ich, it's kiish!
Posted by
avrril leow
at
5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment