I love everything about my new blog layout!
It wasn't so hard to do. You ever messed with html?
It does take up some strained eye muscles from an amateur, like me!
But I'm really satisfied! I feel so fresh!
Best part is, I am fresh, I just took my shower.. Ahaha!
These few 5 songs, are the few simply amazing songs I've been hanging onto.
They really give me life again. My header photo was taken and edited
by Brendan Lee, an ex-collegemate. The pink wormy backdrop was taken by
me, myself! =) It's actually a bathroom mat being hung out to dry.
It wasn't so hard to do. You ever messed with html?
It does take up some strained eye muscles from an amateur, like me!
But I'm really satisfied! I feel so fresh!
Best part is, I am fresh, I just took my shower.. Ahaha!
These few 5 songs, are the few simply amazing songs I've been hanging onto.
They really give me life again. My header photo was taken and edited
by Brendan Lee, an ex-collegemate. The pink wormy backdrop was taken by
me, myself! =) It's actually a bathroom mat being hung out to dry.
Live your life baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment