Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sway

My blog has been dead for too long. But that doesn't really mean I'm gonna update everyday...

Last Sunday I went to A'Famosa with my college friends. A group of 8 people in a condotel. Spending the first night, drinking, without the fan working. Starved during lunch, had lunch with ladoo lady watching over us. Had soaked maggi mee for dinner. Shini had her first beer. She got pissed drunk after stealing people's drinks. We played truth or dare. And spin the bottle. That was just wrong mann. I kissed Jaya and Shamus kissed my neck. The massive kissing happened. Just pecks. Tanya danced with a whiskey bottle. Justine shouted 'smack that' out of the balcony. Jaya danced to Buttons.

Spending the next day at the water park, screamed on the slides like I always did. Shamus and I waddled our feet feeling so hardworking on the really lazy river. I knocked out for a couple of hours after that. Went for chinese dinner in Tampin town, Shane spent us. Shane bought us a carton of beer and i think 9 bottles too. Do you think we drank? Shini was on her third can when I was on my first. She definately passed out soon enough. Justine threw up I guess, I saw stuff in the toilet. I know Mathew threw up but he came back to drink more.. and soon enough, we all were sleeping on the balcony till the next morning. I slept next to Shamus and Mathew. But poor Shamus was sleeping with the corner of the blanket only. I tried to get Mathew to sleep closer to Faiz but nudging to no avail, I eventually fell asleep.

This trip was a really memorable one for me. Never had so much fun during trips. Must be the drinking and the jokes made by drunktards. I miss all of YOU!

Anyways, today I got myself a pair of Superstar Adidas. It was a good buy I suppose. I needed the shoe well. My other Reebok's are wearing off badly. And I need a big, comfortable pair of shoes for work. =) So the Adidas it is...!

Alright, that's some updates. And I'm gonna start term 3 on Tuesday. Wish me luck. Bye bye! Till the next time I blog.

Listening to : Bic Runga - Sway

No comments: