I'm in college, waiting for time to pass. There's a couple 2 seats away, talking SO LOUDLY, LIKE JACOONS FROM THE JUNGLE! So annoying!
And WOW! I finally updated this thing. Haha, my blog's turned into a "thing". Anyways, I've been neglecting this page so much so long, that the spammers have loved my page[or rather, only my cBox]!
I swear college isn't relaxing~! Yea you get to wear something different from uniforms, but it gets tiring to think of what to wear for the next day, every night before you go to sleep. Business Mathematics is additional maths! oh hey, I got a 15.5 upon 20 aye! And I'm doing accountings in this term. Started off brilliant, now I'm needing more attention. Everything's in English, I have to translate the terms in to Bahasa Malaysia to recall what it is and then substitute it. Oenology is pretty tough, I don't know my mid term results yet but according to my lecturer, 6 outta 15 ppl have failed! Incase you didn't know, passing mark is half of the total mark. HAH! Food science is the killer bomb! The lecturer is boring and sleepy, but I only slept once[yesterday] during her break. Then Max woke me up. LOL.
Practical classes are fun though! I LOVE my F&B classes!!! Carrying hot plates out to serve, carrying 8 plates to clear! =) Doing research on menus! Cisoler parsley, end up cisoler-ing my nail. I wonder who drank the soup. Muahahahahaha! Chef Tan is my lecturer for term 2 and Chef Frederic was my term 1 lecturer. Gosh they're both so nice! I hope either one of them lecture my class again next term! My restaurant operation lecturers are not too bad themseleves. Mr Tay Boon and Mr Danial Yong. Both funny, both can be so damn sarcastic, but it's all good. Owh well, not mentioning my Rooms Division lecturers doesnt mean they're not good. I just don't think I have the interest that pulls me to option Rooms Division in Term 4. Anyhow, we'll see.
Guys. They're like poo to me. Flirtatious and SO FLIRTATIOUS! Listen to Bachelor Girl - Buses and Trains, then you know how I feel. They so come and go. I don't even know what I'm doing to myself. oh well.
By the way, the two stupids in the couple I was talking about at the start, they're still talking so loud! I can hear them through my mp3! Damn cibais la..! Anyway, it's 10.45am and I should go soon. Class at 11am. I'm gonna do some studies first. LOL! I blog longer than I study! Owh btw, I slept at 9pm last night, cause I was falling asleep in front of the comp at 8.30pm! This is history mann!
Okays, me signing off now. Bye!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
me back to blog in me blog.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment