Thursday, July 05, 2007

All I need is you - The Moffats

Life's so tough when you want to love, but you simply can't. Why? 'Cause they're far away. 'Cause you're too far for them, they can't afford to love you. It's hit me twice, but atleast one still treasures me. I hate to think back, but that memory that's in my mind, I can't just erase it. It's unfair for me. In every case this year, it's all unfair for me. I really hope things get better somehow.

Sometimes I feel so sick of this feeling, ending it all sounds like the best thing to do. Yet I'm not ready to give up this fight. I'm just weaker by the day.

If only I had known what I've come to know now. All I need is you to need me too, the way I need you. All I need is you to love me too, the way I love you.

No comments: