1. First thing you wash in the shower?
feet, test the water.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
do I have one? maybe. Orange then.
3. Do you like coffee?
it's okay. Good when I'm sleepy.
Wheres number 4?!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I need to pee, and I want to sleep soon.
6. Whats the last letter of your crush’s name?
i
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
HUH?
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
met the french boys! Gosh I miss them.
Wheres number 9?!
10. What are you craving?
the toilet!
11. Do you floss?
sometimes =D
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
too much consumed just means smelly fart.
fucker, I dont care if there's a missing number, cause the person who created these questions made it that way and it's fucking annoying. So stop asking.
wheres 13 & 14?
15. Would you dance with someone to the taco song?
what song is that?
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
no
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick. got sensitive teeth
18. Do you use smileys?
yeap =)
19's missing!!
wtf....
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
many times?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
it's okay.
22. What’s the last song you had stuck in your head?
absolutely everybody
23. How many countries have you visited?
lazy to count, i want to pee now. brb. =D
24. Are your parents strict?
no. Just, being parents la I guess.
25. I'm gay?
I'm not.
26. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
I'd rather a beach date with my sayang laaaaa...
27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
my sayang? ahahaha, yea for calling me a kerbau.
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
my eyes! ahhahahaahhahaahahahahahahahhahha!!!!
Wheres 29 & 30 again?
31. Who sits behind you in your math class?
we sit anywhere and everywhere.
33. Ha No 32um.....congrats for the great discovery...
fuck this thing mann.. call it a 'so-called 100 question survey'. Melanie you're getting it mann!
34. Can you count backwards from 74?
yea.. dohhhh?
35. Where are you going to be Saturday night?
I want to go outtttt but it's already Sunday and I have to wake up at 7.57am tmr to wake sayang at 8am.
36. Brown or white eggs?
the un-treated ones.
37. Like rap music?
no.
38. Ever taken a train?
yea
39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
nahhh.
4o got kidnapped too!
41.What day is it?
sunday.
42. What was your lunch?
porkie porkie
43 What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
tonnes of assignments.
seriously, MELANIE, you're getting this for tagging me! It's so damn stupid! I'd tag all the ppl I despise man.
44 commited suicide.
45. Ever have cream puffs?
I know how to make also la...
46. Have you ever seen the Butterfly Effect?
no
47. So, how about them Yankees?
noooooo
48. Do you like gay people?
I'm straight by the way, and crazy over a straight and quite buff guy. =)
49. Why do you say that?
because if I liked gay people, I wont be crazy over a straight guy!
50. Are you going to answer the other 50 questions?
is it really 50?
51. Is your hair curly?
yes
52. Last time you cried?
24/7/07
53. Ever walked into a wall?
mirror. lol~!
56. Are you currently wearing socks?
no.
57. Favorite time of the year?
everytime I see you sayang.
59. Are you a generally happy person?
yes
60. Are you wearing jeans?
no la, going to sleep la.
61. The next person you’ll hold hands with?
sayang.
62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
sometimes. not on purpose la.
63. Have you ever drank alcohol straight from the bottle?
no. I should try!
64. Do you think you’re old?
matured.
65. Are you afraid of the dark?
sudden darkness yes
66. Do you like your life right now?
pretty much.
67. When’s the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
when I had a choice
68. Do you knock on wood?
for??
69. Do you have good vision?
not bad.
70 is also goneee.
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
hmm, no.
72. Do you have a job?
yea
73. Describe ur best friends?
melissa, and I love her. Jo, not forgiving you for not telling us you're back instead your other friends know.
77. Can you handle the truth?
I'd just need a seat.
79. How often do you talk on the phone?
i sms more.
80. Are you in a complicated relationship?
hope it's not going to be.
81. Do you hate more than 3 people?
dont think so
83. Are you sarcastic?
super
86. Do you use chopstick?
yea
87. Are you too exited over stuffs?
yea. wrong step
88. Do you shop often?
with my mummy.
89. Do you owe ppl money?
dont think so
90. Have you made a prank phone call?
many
91. Have you ever been to hawaii?
want to.
92. Do you like your hair?
yea cant wait for it to be long
93. Do you enjoy laughing?
too much
94. Are you closer to your mother or father?
equally close.
95. Do you chat on msn often?
yea
96 & 97 is missingg!
98. What's the closest thing to you that has a leg?
myself.
99. Does your crush comment your myspace?
no
100. Do you comment theirs?
no
tag 7 people:
I'm not taggin anyone cause this survey sucks shyt asss....! =D Thank me all of you.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
stooopid survey, thanks Melanie! =.=
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment