Friday, September 21, 2007

Massive update.

It was since the 29th of July and I was filling up a survey that someone tagged me with. Or maybe it was a survey I took of the Friendster bulletin.

Okay, I just read through it, thanks Melanie.

When I filled that survey, those answers and my answers now could be pretty different. Like, have I ever drank alcohol from a bottle straight, I have. That was when I got pissed drunk from depressed drinking over my boyfriend. How silly. I probably almost ran to the middle of the road and got myself killed too. But he told me he loves me.

I wasn't too worried bout my exams at that time in July. Now, I'm done with my finals and in less than 2 weeks, I'll be in Penang for 3 months. Industrial training in Eastern and Oriental or commonly known as E & O. I'm gonna miss everyone and everything back here. I've been missing my highschool friends who amazingly love to visit my blog even if I don't update it. I've been missing my closest friends. I've been missing my teachers[not all..]. I'm gonna start missing my home and family, my sister's already in China today. She's not based in Melbourne anymore. There goes my hopes in going to Australia someday soon. I'm gonna start missing my dogs. I'm gonna miss my boyfriend.

It's pretty hard to imagine 3 months with a different lifestyle. I think I won't be drinking for 3 months. =) I think it's going to be tough not having the leisure of having my parents in any emergency. I think I might go mad not seeing my boyfriend even for 2 weeks. I'll be in the restaurant, kitchen and housekeeping departments. I'll be staying with my aunty, but still. Home is home not like any other.

Oh, did I tell you I went to Bali during the 17th till the 21st August? Well yea, went there for my cousin's wedding. So terribly blissful.

I shall let pictures do the story telling now. Maybe you see some differences in me too; like putting on weight like a pig. Haha!


DAY 1 - Flight to Bali.

That's me on my flight to Bali.


Welcome to Bali!


We stayed NEXT to Sofitel Hotel.


Had a henna tatoo done, with the artist so close to my ass; so close that if I let out gas he'd die.

DAY 2 - The wedding day.

Brunch by Trip's mom and aunt.


I'm going for brunch! heee!


And that's a kite, like a ship on Bali seas.


Babi guling and Uncle Nam Seng.


The setting, beautiful and romantic.


Dad, me and Mum.


The bride and groom.


See frangipani, see Bali.

DAY 3 - Beach and shopping with my dear cousins!

At Seminyak beach.

The memorial in Kuta, Steph and I.


Dinner with my adult cousins. =D

DAY 4 - With the slightly older generation compared to 'cousins'.

That's batik behind me.


Shopping in Ubud.


Seafood dinner at Jimbaran beach.

DAY 5 - Go home.

Goodbye Bali.


Malaysia's not too bad too. =)

Now, that was my trip to Bali. Here's Ti Ming's last minute birthday celebration.


Group photo.


The usual.


The girls.


The boys.


Ti Ming and I. fak you, you taller than me! =D


Groupie again!


Inside joke: You taking picture or not?!


Haha, I went behind the bar and flirt with the hot bartender.


Chai Ying was drunk.


We were having fun!


Chai Ying knocked it out a lil.


Oh yea, Sharon went home earlier. A guy picked her up. =)
So that leaves us 4.


Chai Ying and I.


Haha, mr bartender wannabe. Could be.]

And the recent Monday, I met Tsu Zenne and we had lunch and too much of Hairsprayyy!
Oh my gosh, Hairspray is sooooooooo nice! I'd watch it a thousand times! By the way, I also got my belly piercing on Monday too! =D


Lunch at Sri Melaka. It was just O.K..


Self-love in the toilet.


Don't ask why that face. I don't know.

The next day, I went out too. Met up with Jovi and Lifin. Had some drinks and light dinner in Souled Out.


Adorable Lifin.

Jovi and I.


He thinks he's cute.


I like this picture! =)


blueeekkkkk...

you make me melt. only sometimes. haha!


And today/yesterday, 20th September 2007, I spent my day with 2 crazy college-mates. And I love them!
Only showing very few pics. Gotta sleep soon.


We tried dresses. And 3 of us in a fitting room. Almost got caught.


This fitting room was wayyy bigger.


We know we looked good there. hahaha!

Okay, enough on updates? After this, the blog is probably dead again. Enjoy the best of it. Luv ya readers! I'm off to Penang next week. Leaving behind many loved ones for 3 months!

Till my next post.

With much love,
vril.


No comments: