Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where I worked.

I started working here in mid June. It is now approaching mid August.
I've been working on a festival called Short+Sweet.

Never have I thought, that when I send in my resume on that very day, would I be where I am today and who I am today!








I'm sorry, this was also meant to come out way before today. It's now mid August! And I've stopped working with KLPAC. It was great experience learning to adapt, new people, new enviroment, new rules..

I've made a whole lot of new friends, young and old.
Made lots of mistakes and learnt to pick myself up and move on.
Learnt that life ain't all about fun. But it's no harm having fun! Get me? =]
Life's not always about wanting what you want, having what you want. Sometimes it's better not to have what you want. But when it becomes a need, you'll just want to hold on tight and never let go.

No comments: