I was shown the middle finger yesterday when I was driving, by a son with his stupid mother who didn't know traffic rules. Mutha-fuckin bitch.
I have to say it wasn't so much fun last night either.
I felt worse later last night. I regretted everything.
I know and I admit, but I suppose that broke your trust for me.
I went to bed with my dog for extra company last night. She was an angel but took up half the space on the bed though she's not more than 2 feet long.
I woke up this morning and washed my car, perhaps try wash the guilt and stains away from myself. But the scratches somehow seem so deep. I try to recall if it's me, or someone else's fault. I try to recall if I even remember the scratches being made, maybe I was so blinded having all that giggly fun.
It's no fun at the end of the day, being a bitch. But while you're at it, it's helluva fun! Then we ask, but why do people be a bitch? It must've been something so harsh that has made them so vengeful.
Merely loving someone can make someone hate you. I'll tell you a story...
When I was in kindergarten, I once went home to my mum and said.."mummy mummy, *name*; my boyfriend"...
I went to primary school and *name* was absent and sick. I made paper guns and dropped it in his letter box. (Perhaps to shoot away the bacterias. I don't know.)
In higher primary, *name* liked me but he wasn't as cute as *name*! *Name* liked cute girls as cute as him, I wasn't that cute. I was tallest girl, had the biggest-sized shoe.
I got to lower secondary, I started texting out of the country.
To higher secondary, I make Valentine's gift for someone who didn't have a single idea that I have feelings for him. I even lent money for one to buy a phone.
Then came college, I almost devoted myself to the internet and the webcam. I then put make up in front of the webcam, not the mirror. Then I brought *name* to the hospital because he behaved like a kid with his roommates and had a horribly swollen knee.
And one day, I found one! But he needed more than I could provide.
Another seemed, not my type. Shyt. Maybe a lil less than a straight line?
Army men, they've got it, but we don't. Because we just can't wait for so long. Perhaps, we can, but can we really wait, with this distance?!
I went away and had my fun. I mean real mean fun! I think I traveled to wonderland.
I came back thinking 'oh, none of them here can level up to the same.'
Then a hunk came by. The term used was 'dating'. Then the connection was lost.
Oh, nevermind, a spicey one came by after a week. Too spicey, cold water wash was needed. It was a 2 hour wait. Maybe I was just stupid anyway. Blinded by the spiciness.
But then a backup came by being a gentleman. The kind that pulls the seat out, holds the door, makes your orders... Oh, I don't know so, but I hope so. But this time, I felt like I felt many many years back in school. That one way feeling. Maybe this isn't the right one either. Maybe is!
Why do we have to go through all these before we find the right one eh?
It makes one's life so messed up.
Heh, this post was earlier thought-out in June! Got saved as draft, and I added in to the last bits.
Life eh?
Thursday, August 27, 2009
The life.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment