31st Jan 2009, a week before I depart.
Gathering and farewell, supposedly for Suyin, but turns out it's also for Nic and I. Went to Sushi Zanmai at 1U, then had an after party at Laundry, after much contemplating. I do not have photos from the dinner, but I have SOME photos from the after-dinner which shouldn't really be here, but it's okay I guess.
Some kinda night.
Nutcase ppl I barely knew, started flinging black thing across my eyes.. (Nic's expression of the boys going topless)
I was trying really hard to figure out who's glasses were those when I looked in my phone gallery.
That's done! No more photos!
2nd February 2009
Met up with Ti Ming and Randall, went to... TTDI Plaza? Yea, weird place. We chose Fidel.We played the simplest drinking game, yet got some losers around!
Ming and I, so gonna miss waiting for you outside your gate while you put on pantyhose(I think?)
Randall and I, will miss your stupid lame jokes. =.=
TiMing got high on beer! Traffic lights became torchlight! Gosh.. Poor guy!
But I was fine! =D
(Learnt my lesson from 31st Jan night)
3rd Feb 2009
I had a self-indulging day. Mostly free, food aside. I went for a FREE back massage, but all the way in Mont Kiara. It was great, though my back still hurts now. One bit awkward was that I had a guy massaging me! I mean, I had my butt poked by his elbow, which hurt, and yeah, stuff like that.(No pictures)
And after that I went to have Wendy's on my own!Brocolli and cheese baked potatoes! Yum!
Chilli Beef! Yumm! You know what, when I asked what this is.. the girl said it's made of beef and onions and bla bla bla.. and I said "Yeah, but WHAT is it? Like a soup or gravy?" And she calls for her friend. He gave me the same explanation and I asked "Yeahhh? But is it like a soup??" And he went to the food warmer that contained IT, and scooped it up and let me see it drip and plop back down! Sometimes I wonder if people actually interview when they hire someone.
Whatever, I finished it anyways!
And I got stuck in the jam going to Bangsar. Hey, I'm cool because I take photos while changing lanes. LOL!
I like this shot, coming from BSC to Jln Maarof. The light turned green when I snapped okay, not another silly thing I did.
And again no photos, but I DID go for manicure and pedicure without having colour on my nails. I think my nails need a break and a breather. HAHA! GUESS WHAT? A lil bit embarassing to share, but I'll share. I got my first Hollywood (xxxx) waxing done! It was crucial pain! But not much screaming! And then, I decided to call Keith who texted me "You gonna be online soon?" and I said "No! I'm about to get some hair removed!" And so I called him, and at one point yelled "yiooowwww!!!" all the way to his ear in Perth! And he kept quiet for like 3 long seconds! I started laughing... And laughing.. and laughing.. And he said "I think I'll talk to you later okay?"
4th Feb 2009
I went to the dentist for a check-up since my last was YEARS back. She hurt my gums a lil. =( But I got nice extra clean teeth now! And then I went to 1U to spree on my basic needs stock for my trip. I spent a bomb yesterday. And went to indulge (again) at Sakae Sushi.Sakae Salad is good stuff!!! Really worth the RM8.90!
Edamame, cannot miss out.
I went home and did more packing. And then I decided to put whatever away and play with mud! LOL! So I have this mud on my thighs and was listening to Chris Cendana...
And also a strawberry scented facial mask! This pic is smaller, a bit shy leh. Anyways, I look cute there right?!.... Nvm.
Dinner with 2 girls, after dinner with 2 girls.
I forgot the name of the place we went, but it's in DJ. Quite good food but sorry Mel, I wouldn't say it's WOW..! =)Jo and Mel.
I ordered this. Some egg ramen thing..
Then we went to Mel's house for awhile, and camwhored! Perfect picture, until Jo moved her head!
Nice too, but Mel's face satu macam.
After that we went to pick Zenne up, and went to Laundry(again)!
Zenne got giggly high after a cocktail, Jo was laughing non-stop with me.Check out Jo's mouth! Damn long wei! And Zenne's cannot reach!
I'm so glad I have such lovely friends!
Despite all the shyt that happened, I still have my darling friends! Love y'all!
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Just before I go.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!! OMG... u made me laugh at that picture of u in the mask!! HAHAHAHAH!! yea yea, you're cute... LOL...
Post a Comment