Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Whenever you blow kisses my way

It's almost been a year since it happened. I'm still hurt when I think about what happened, but when you remind me you love me, I thank God it happened! 'Cause you're amazing and I love you. You make me wish I can do anything in the world just to make you happy.


I may not say the right things all the time. I may share things the wrong way. But if I knew it would upset you or make things any worse, baby you should know I wouldn't have told you about it. I have no intentions of hurting you or your feelings.

People judge, but if we ignore it and be ourselves and prove them wrong I don't see how it matters. And I know you, and trust and believe in you, that's why I choose you over every other one. AND that is why I don't care if people want to judge you. You mean more the world to me.

Baby you need to know how you make me feel when you tell me you miss me or say you love me and let me know how much you wished I was around. I know you would feel that way even if you never told me, but you leave this carefree smile on me throughout the day when I hear from you at all. I really wish there was more that I could do for us to be together.

You know I love you, baby. I miss you.
xoxo

No comments: