Why it's Christmas this weekend!
Gosh, I'm missing Ryan so much. Exactly a year ago, I wasn't quite the angel I am right now! Heh, but a year's gone by and things have changed. Life is sweeter, yet unclear.
I really need to figure out what to do with my life. and I hate this feeling so much.
Anyway, I'll be seeing Ryan very very soon and celebrating festivities with him too!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone who reads this!! May you have a good blissful year ahead!
Gosh, I'm missing Ryan so much. Exactly a year ago, I wasn't quite the angel I am right now! Heh, but a year's gone by and things have changed. Life is sweeter, yet unclear.
I really need to figure out what to do with my life. and I hate this feeling so much.
Anyway, I'll be seeing Ryan very very soon and celebrating festivities with him too!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone who reads this!! May you have a good blissful year ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment