Pourqoui notre vie est toujours comme ca? Pourquoi il fait notre vie comme ca?
A duckling that made a difference in my family's life has passed on this morning. It is suspected that it drowned in the pond and its father may have been pecking on its head. Of course, as I am saying this it sounds impossible for a duck to drown as its their natural instincts to be able to swim! Anyway, we now only have 2 little ones.
I don't know how I'll take it if either one of these goes.
Aside from all these, I've heaps more running behind my mind and it has to go away.
And baby, I miss you. I'm sorry about last night. I should never doubt you at all, or even think of the possibilities. I love you.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Il est 10heures dans le matin et deja, c'etait un jour que je deteste.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment