FOODOLOGY
what is your salad dressing of choice?
- Balsamic vinaigrette
what is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
- LOTS! Muhibbah Seafood, Pacific BBQ House, Shanghai Village Dumplings, Hotel buffets.. any buffet..!
what food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
- Salad, hopefully with different condiments
what are your pizza toppings of choice?
- Anything meaty.
what do you like to put on your toast?
- Cheese and vegemite/cheesybite, butter, blackcurrant jam and peanut butter, nutella.
TECHNOLOGY
how many televisions are in your house?
- 3
what color cell phone do you have?
- Black
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it?
- [Why is this here? Stupid survey] Ryan: I just rubbed cream on it. Now it's really itchy.
Who was the last person to call you?
- Uracca
BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
- Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
- My tonsils
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
- Bag of dog food.
BULLCRAPOLOGY
[new word found in dictionary?]
If it was possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
- Yes and no. Yes so that I can make sure I do what I have to do before I'm gone. But no because I'm afraid there won't be time. So I'll just have to do what I can everyday.
If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- Don't know, really. I like my name.
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
- Maybe, but maybe not cause I might need some money from that $1000 to aid my tummy.
DUMBOLOGY
[another new word!]
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
- 4. lol. This is a smack in the face.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
- Last year. Expired road tax. The idiot asked me if he could give me a RM300 fine[because the other option was bribery. To hell with him.]When I went with my dad and requested for a compound as well, we only needed to pay RM70. And if it wasn't compounded it would've been RM150. See how they threatened me and was hoping for supper money that night?
Last person you talked to in person?
- Mummy
Favorite Month?
- December, April =)
CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone?
- Always. [and every survey has to have this damn question]
Mood?
- Normal.
What are you listening to?
- Nothing.
Watching?
- Nothing.
Worrying about?
-Scoring those job interviews and getting a new travel date.
RANDOMOLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched?
- Hook! I miss watching movies with you, baby.
Do you smile often?
- I guess?
Do you always answer your phone?
- wtf? Then what? Have a phone and leave it there to ring?
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
- the past few mornings, my morning messages were from Ryan. But if he isn't working in the morning, I shall not hope for it.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
- olive or lighter brown. That wouldn't mean I'd wear lenses though.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
- Sonic?? Don't know, not gonna answer.
Do you own a digital camera?
- Yes I do.
Have you ever had a pet fish?
- Yes, Fishy.
Favorite Christmas song?
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Darling Christmas is coming, Jingle Bell Rock, The Twelve Days of Christmas.
What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
- To be able to grow old with Ryan and have a happy, comfortable life. In the progress of that, many things need to take place prior to it. Those are my wishes too.
Can you do push ups?
- Hehehehe.. sorta..
Can you do a chin up?
- Okay, NO.
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
- Worried.
Do you have any saved texts?
- Uh huh. Why would you care!?
Ever been in a car wreck?
- Nope. Almost though.
Do you have an accent?
- Yes, I sound like a Malaysian. But I can speak good English if I want to and have to.
What is the last song to make you cry?
- All Cried Out
Plans tonight?
- Non.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
- Mmhmmm.. But I eventually pick myself up again, like we all do.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
- Nothing aside from paying a not very necessary RM10 parking at near Changkat Bukit Bintang.
Have you ever been given roses?
- Yes. But never been given white roses. Yet to see who figures it out.
Current hate right now?
- Australian immigration laws and requirements
Met someone who changed your life?
- I sure have! An amazing man.
What were you doing 12 AM last night?
- Shaking some bootie at 21.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
- Turn off the air-cond and go back to bed.
Something other people find disgusting that does not bother you in any way?
- Talking bout disgusting stuff while I'm eating. Usually doesn't turn me off.
Something your really like with at the moment?
- What does this mean??
Something that is illegal that you think should be legal?
- For me to go to Melbourne and work.
Your idea of a perfect day?
- A day well spent with love from family and friends, and the boyfriend. Lots of laughter with photos to capture the moments, a good sun and lovely breeze.
Your idea of a hellish day?
- When things don't go my way, when I'm driving [because Malaysians never use their signal].
Kinky fantasy?
- None.
What type of person are you attracted to?
- Someone who loves me for who I am, makes me happy, doesn't lie, knows when to dress up or not, knows how to be a gentleman for his lady, street smart.
Biggest turn off?
- Show-offs, boasts, overly-persuasive, dresses up like a slob, speaks horrible English, fake accents to convince someone he can speak good engrish but really can't.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Haven't done one of these in a while.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment