Thursday, June 11, 2009

EVERYONE!!!!!!! I AM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK INTO THIS BLOGGING WORLD!
(hEHe, maybe just for one post?)

So, I came back home about 3 weeks ago.

#1. France is MAGNIFIQUE!!!!
#2. Italian language is so cute and amazing!
#3. Pasta IS the Italian staple food.
#4. I've learnt to make quiche, just being inspired by eating it so often and one
recipe.
#5. I still wanna live in London one day, despite the grey weather.
#6. I'll still stick to my "winter" set of clothes, but hopefully the weather gets
better. I haven't stopped sweating since I arrived.
#7. I think I love Nice, Nice loves me too!
#8. I want to have my honeymoon in Monte Carlo-Monaco(Not Hawaii anymore)!!
#9. I saw snow in spring time!
#10.I have 4364 photos taken in the duration of 3 and a half months.

So, excuse me if I take time to upload the photos. I know I should have started long before, perhaps when I was there in Europe, but I didn't have my own laptop and I don't think it's nice using someone else's pc for so long.

Things have changed while I was gone, but I don't miss what was before. Except the slightly cooler temperature in Malaysia!

No comments: