Tuesday, January 27, 2009

4 things to share.

I can't forget the things you said. Keeps running through my head. It's a mistake. Taking 'a leap of faith', I did, until I realised I was making calls and plans while all you did was the things you do whether or not you knew me.

I'm disappointed not in you, but in myself. I feel like a fool and so stupid. Your reactions shall help me decide now. The things you say, may sound nice but could decieve now, as I barely know you but have fallen so attached. I've had 3 opinions, all think the same. It's time to counter-attack with the cold shoulder. You're doing it to me, so I shall too, if that's how you like it?

As to everyone else, I went to Hong Kong for Christmas, got less than half my folder of photos in FB, but already have 7 albums! I wonder what would happen when I go to France!

Yes, I'm going to France for 4 months. Mainly France, but I wanna move about Europe during then! Any one in Europe wanna take me about? =) I'm also attending a very very Grand Ball in March. And I've bought myself a dress for .... no, not telling the price until I post up a picture of myself in it, with my French date...(yeah, shorty!)

It's CNY right now, 2nd day! And so I've got relatives coming over and I feel so lazy. I'm sorry, it's just that time of the month and everything seems like shyt.

f*ck.

No comments: