There are so many things I wish I could say here, but then again, this is the world wide web(that's what it stands for right?)! So, I'll remember what I need to, share what I can, and enjoy my life! =)
On a very much brighter note, I have finished 1 day of my finals. Yes, just one day, which consisted of like a plentiful of subjects to study up! I don't feel my best about it, but I don't feel bad either.
I'm pretty excited about my coming holiday, but then it's not gonna be good after that. It's like the decisions of my life being made. I so hate comtemplating, gosh!
Anyways, Christmas is 'round the corner yow! I've got presents ready for my bestest friends in the world!!! But nothing really for JCM yet.. Well, it's a tough decision as it needs to be sent via a parcel and travel about 23hours by air. Any ideas or thoughts, do share. And I guess if I really have nothing to give, I think the internet's got my back! Actually, I know it does, cause I've got 5 little elves that I truly deeply sayang soooooo much, waiting to do a dance for you..! (It may take awhile to load though.)
I love the ending part! Check out who's holding who! LOL!
I hope you had enjoyed that. As for now, back to books and notes. URgh. Oh before I take my leave, it was so hard to fall asleep this morning. I went to bed at 2am. But my functions didn't sleep, I was tossing and turning until about 3.30am! I tried all sorts of positions to sleep, even sitting up holding my pillow, I eventually laid back down. And then all of a sudden, I hear my alarm going "come on over, come on over here baby... All I want is you..!" Christina Aguilera sings to me to wake up, ain't that cool?
Lastly lastly, everything means nothing, if it ain't you; if I ain't got you baby.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Sleigh bells jingling already!
Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Posted by
avrril leow
at
1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment