Sometimes I wonder, why me? Why you, for me? Why me, for you?
I wonder why you had to go. I wished you stayed home.
Then sometimes I wish, I'm so far away from home that I do not see you.
I had wanted to share that little bit of joy I had, of my future. But no, your sleep, your work, your life is way more important. You didn't even take an effort to reply an sms?
You wouldn't imagine how much I was jumping around, dancing with joy, and how much I'm crying right now. You managed, you won me. You made my adrenaline die in just less than a minute, showing me "I'm sleepy" face, and "fuck, it's late, I need to work tmrw" attitude, together with your "what the fuck do you want? I don't have time for your shyt. Hurry up." tone of voice. Do you know how you sound and look?
I really wonder what goes on in your mind.
I hate, I really hate to have had this in mind. I just wished either you or I banish from this existence.
It's all good, I want to leave next year. You don't have to face my stupid sensitive and childish attitude, for atleast a year. I hope YOU HAVE FUN WITH YOUR LIFE. 'Cause I can't take how you're so rude to everyone in your family! As much as I thought you were someone I could share my happiness with when you're around, I thought wrong! So wrong!
Worry not, I'll fuck off your princess life and let YOU pick up dog shyt in the yard when I'm gone. As if you would even notice the shyt.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Oh, I don't mean the things I say.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
2:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment