Thursday, November 06, 2008

Laziness leads here.

Hollaaaaaa!!!

I'm back and alive! Well, the blog is now, I've been alive. I think I'll be doing some touch up on the layouts again.

As usual, the ups and down came and went. I didn't blog it. =) Well, who'd want to read a blog about a girl complaining about little nothings all the time? Anyways, I'm in my final term for my Diploma course; exams are in December.
*Rephrase: FINALS are in December!!!
Everyone in class is feeling the tension. I'm feeling weird out. I don't know where to start!

Okay, never mind. We'll talk about the ones we missed out yah? Seems somehow more interesting. Why? Because I've got photos again! =)

Okay you pictures, do the talking.


Last service during term 5.


Mel and I at her cousin Arthur's wedding.


Genting trip with my cousins and Darren.

Hahaha! You expected more. I'm too lazy. And if you really have to, check out my facebook then.

Till my next post! =)

No comments: