Hohoho, finals are here! ..and then comes Christmas!
Oh yeah, oh yeah!
Oh yeah, oh yeah!
This really really shouldn't be the time I be blogging. But I just felt like it right now. Gonna share some previous missed out photos. May not be in order of time but as always, enjoy the photos' stories!
p/s: May contain "historic" photos from months back!
=)
=)
Now, here's about Taylor's D&D '08, A Night To Die For...
(Sorry, I didn't rotate the photos.)
Family photo.Ballroom: (absolute silence for 5 seconds. All eyes to the back of the ballroom, I think.)
Jason and I.
It would be amazing if you could figure who's meant to be in the photo and who's not.Laundry visit, 27th Oct '08.
Me.Rosalyn's birthday lunch at Italiannies.
Oh, did I tell anyone, or did anyone spot me in the papers during Merdeka day? It was the Merdeka pullout. Heck, Nic and I were camwhoring and some random long haired guy just took our photo and ran-away! What in the world.. but who cares. We're in the papers yow!
...men.

Oh well, this is what we got. This photo appeared in the papers!I must say, while multi-tasking and trying to hide himself, he still got a good shot of us. He's a great photographer mann!
Well well, I think you've had enough, and so have I. It's a wrap for today.
I'll be facing my trials this monday, and finals on the 10th Dec, till the 18th morning. I am hitting the clubs, bars, lounges, whatever after that! And also flying off to Hong Kong on the 21st. Christmas in HK! Oh Las Vegas, oh Canada! Nevermind, I have my French. Geoffrey never forgets about me.
Signing off with much love,
vril


No comments:
Post a Comment