Another sleepless night passed. It was the 31st July and the 1st August, 1 hour sleep. I'm amazed by what time I slept last night. I lasted almost the whole orientation night in college. Imagine being in college from 7.30am till 11pm, it's a record for me.
I was up choreographing a Thriller dance for my food promotion event. Boarding Four Seasons! So, yeah, was up doing the dance. Aside from that, I was busy thinking of what clothes to bring for Max, the Summer Girl. Yea, you'd be horrified to see it. Drag Queens! I'll save it for my post on the whole food promo. It was tiring going round from class to class promoting our event.
But anyways, invitation to anyone and everyone! Read what's below and come join us!
p/s: I'm dancing too. =)
Hahahaha! Bring your cameras, we'll be having better dancers than me!
Lastly, early reservations come with nice seats as YOU get to choose them; out of Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn. Have fun!
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Sleepless nights about drag queens
Posted by
avrril leow
at
2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment