Monday, August 11, 2008

Four Seasons Airways

Boarding Four Seasons Airways
DH 26 Group 1 & 2 Grand Food Promotion
Cockpit Captain : Sim Sui Yee
Co. Pilot : Nicole Yeong
First off, I present you the making of the Four Freaks.
As a way of promoting and creating awareness of our event, we had 4 beautifully dressed boys go from class to class with us while they do a dance and we explain our airway concept.
Presenting...

Summer Girl Max.

Geisha Sim at the back,

Santa's Sexy Helper Steven


and Greek Goddess Andrew.


Impatient ladies couldn't wait for Steven.


The Wednesday before our event, we had a photoshoot session.

Posers.

More posers.

VIP Janice Lee on her way up with her escort.


Finally.

And then came Friday 8/8/08, set up the whole restaurant for our event.

I must admit, lousy photo, but you can see the sun on your left, and the other decorations on the ceilings.

Bar Deco.


That softer touch.


Jenna our hostess.

Jess and Jenna

You wouldn't lose your way. If you do, I've got nothing to say. It took them hours to figure out hanging it up on the ceiling!


Jess flaring with plastic bottles.


Hans at the bar, chilling when the whole load of work is behind him! =)

McDonald's Girl.


Oh, something only love can do.


But, this is NOT love. It's torture.

Before: Autumn

After: Autumn

Before: Summer

After: Summer

Before: Winter

After: Winter

Spring

Along the glass panels.

Bartender Hafiz.

Let's not forget where our food came from. And all thanks to Chef Bala and his kitchen crew, DC26!

Lamb Cutlet in preparation.

Beetroot Soup steaming its way through.

Scallops getting cooked in a bit.

Tuille baskets.

Unfortunately I do not have photos during the dinner as I was serving and was part of a performance too. But fret not, you can always visit http://www.eden2812.blogspot.com , a review about our food promotion.

Our lecturer said we all did well as our guests were satisfied and contented with our memorable entertainment and service. And that's what's most important.

Too bad I do not have a video of my dance, too bad I dont have more photos.

Well, so be it.

Goodnight now.

Have a safe flight! And thank you for flying with us.

No comments: