Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sweet sweet candy.

Hello hello people!

Well, I doubt anybody visits this page anymore. HAHA! It's been so dead, I'm not surprised. Anyways, too many things happened. Good or bad, it happened. I'm breaking my promise and not posting about my birthday. =P

It's not like it'll matter anyways. Uhm, I've been busy with college, and lazy to blog. Ahahaha! I started my first driving lesson yesterday. OMG I don't know how I did it. I don't know how I'm gonna pass.

This Friday is Orientation Nite! I'll be having driving lessons in the morning and partying at night. I hope sweetie pie joins us. I'll be performing by the way. It'll be a funny dance anyways, so no stress.

****************************************
I had one of the best times in my college life yesterday. The day we first met was a start-off, and the first week in term2 was continuation. Days went by and made me totally confused. Yesterday gave me a little more idea. And today I'm confused again.

Did you know that you're so lovely, I melt in the inside everytime I see you? And everytime I look into your eyes when we talk, I forget everything that's behind us. I do try to concentrate on what you're saying though. I like the way you laugh, the way you walk, the way you talk. You can't be any more wanted and needed. I long for the day I find the truth. And I hope the truth makes me happy.

I sometimes think too far, I sometimes forget myself. Please don't leave me hanging okay? Tell me soon, whether or not you do. I'd help you in any way I can. Because you're worth. =)


"I don't believe that anyone could feel the way I do, about you now, about you now.." - Oasis.

No comments: