No birthday post. Postponed. I've got no mood.
Today's been like shyt. First practical F & B class was okay. My Business in Hospitality and Tourism results for last term sucked. Close to failing.
I felt so down after class, though I was laughing like a poo. Later on, all I did was stone. Jaya says I look like I'm dead. I guess I'm a walking dead.
I miss my baby Schnau. I wanna cry, I almost cried in college so many times. I just had to hold it in. And I come home with a big fat headache.
I was gonna remove my make-up. I took the cotton put it on the vanity top. Took the make-up remover and put it down next to the cotton. I took up the toothpaste and un-capped it. I picked up the cotton and pressed toothpaste on my cotton while I stare at my make-up remover.
I think one of these day, I'm gonna wear my bra over my shirts. Super[depressed]woman.
My dear Schnauzy, please come home!!! I know she can't read this, I'm just saying it cause I miss her and am about to cry.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Schnauzy I miss you.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
6:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment