Have you ever thought..having helluva lotta friends is so kewl and is the best thing? You're truly wrong. Having true friends, is great, having helluva lotta true friends is the best... But no, I don't think you'll ever have that much true friends. No one ever will.
They say their *muacks* to you everynight, their 'best friends forever' all the time... But for all you know, they don't even trust you. They'll go about listening rumours about you and believing it, but they'll say they don't wanna believe the fact. wth...
If you enjoy saying and calling me the bitch you always called, go ahead... Like one of the previous posts before today,a bitch stands up for herself. She's independent... Though she's so selfish, but she has dignity! She draws her line while being nice. Not that I want anything back when I do good, I just hope for atleats nothing. But instead I get shyt back in my face. You think I shall go on being that dumb nerd loser? I'm happy with what I am. You don't like me, whatever. I don't give a freakin damn. Come up to me and tell me? Then I'll tell you why I'm like this! If you still I should be f*kin called a b*tch, who cares. You'll have that grudge in yourself on me. I don't need to care you know... And if you've heard of something bout me, from your great lil buddy, but don't feel like telling me, just shut it up. You don't need to boast about your great skills of giving ppl the suspence of what behind you. It's the same case as when some you like asks you "what if I like you?" and then you give your answer, but the person says it's actually nothing but smiles like a sly ass. Know how it feels like?
I may have things to say to defend myself, so do you. But when it comes to serious shyts like this, I don't lie! You think it's easy to say sorry like that? and you say I don't mean it? then you twist those words, "you're testing me?" And then later you give me another pile of shyt in my face?! I've got enough! You just had to spoil my last boring holiday right?! You say you're hurt? I am too! If you say you're sorry you had to make me your guinea pig for your tests, you say you swear you trust me, then why did you later say that you know the truth,and that I've not been telling you the truth all this time?
Let me tell you how your messages were, the first one at 3am plus[thank you btw.. =.=], you were mocking me but fine indeed.
the the second msg you say i I don't mean my sorry.
your third msg, you were joking and testing me...
your fourth msg you said i've not been telling the truth and that I've always hurt your feelings but you keep it to yourself.
it's a positive-negative-positive-negative...
How am I supposed to analyse that?! It's like wth is up with you?
I'm sorry, but no matter who you are reading this, I don't trust anyone nowadays. No one's really true... The only ppl I trust is my family. I'm sorry to the rest, you've gotta understand my situation. It sucks.. So much for my boring holidays, I'll be dying off till tmrw.
Monday, June 13, 2005
Just incase of some of those who didn't spot my friendster bulletin...
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment