I needed you to love me,
To show me that you cared;
I thought that you were perfect,
That no one else compared.
Now I know that I was wrong
To believe so much in you,
It was like you never cared at all
And now I feel it's true.
Sad and unappreciated,
Used and disrespected,
Rejection and neglection
Were not what I expected.
It finally has occured to me,
You really broke my heart
And somehow in the process
You tore my soul apart.
I'll tell you that I do believe
With all of the above
'Cause no one truly want's to be
A prisoner of love.
I'm breaking out of this here cage,
I'm done, it's over, we're through.
And with this note I'd like to say
Goodbye, Farewell, Adieu.
Thursday, March 24, 2005
reAd it to know wHat's it abOut...
Posted by
avrril leow
at
12:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment