- went to skewl... saw Sir.. and he told me what to do and what not to... and the day went on...
- Last 2 lesson of skewl, was drama practise... for shyt... and it WAS shyt... I don't have any hope in this drama... I'm only doing this, cos it's a must...
- skewl bell rang, and I went to change in to pj-s for my event... then I went to makan...
- felt really shyty nervous like fuks...
- Went to warm up and all... then came THE TIME...
- fukin scr*wed up red hse...
- Picture this, form 1 and 2 student could finish up the whole 4 laps! wth?? I only did 2 laps!
- Somehow I feel I shouldn't have taken the event... Somehow I feel it was worth the experience...
- But what the heck... it's done and I hope I'm done with it...
- Right now, I hope drama goes FINE... tmrw... it's gonna be embarassment... Given only one week!!! Other classes have full efforts left in for it.. But my class is more like full of junkies.... I think I'm one too...
- Owh btw...! Luckily there's Florentyna running for red house too... Or red he would be terribly be known as suckers... But.... =S we're alreayd known for it anyway...
- I wanna get some rest now... feel like banging my head on every wall...
- NItezz..[in the evening..]
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
I scr*wed everything up...
Posted by
avrril leow
at
5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment