I am freaggin awake right now, yawning and yawning like a pig! Gosh I hate datelines that "changes automatically". Mudda tooter, I thought it'll be due on 27th Sunday, and now it's due 22th Tuesday, today! Hooray for unfinished IT Report, Hooray for sleepless days and nights to come, Hooray for everything bad!
What my cousin Cynthia said to me is true, I NEED a long holiday. I'm still asking myself why am I here! But the gravity in REALITY pulls me back in, "Go finish up your Diploma lah..!"
Well, it's 4.30am and I'm blogging, not finishing my report. Well, I guess I gotta explain totally absolutely what a nut I am to my lecturer. Or, is she? Na-ah, not her; it's the system!
Whatever lah.
Goodnight...correction...
**Good morning.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
IT Report undone = Sleepless nights.
Posted by
avrril leow
at
4:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment