Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby please don't go.

"If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me.
No, baby please dont go.
If you leave me now, youll take away the very heart of me.
No, baby please dont go. "
~ Chicago - If You Leave Me Now

Before typing this, I was pretty inspired to blog. Not that anything much has interrupted or so. I just don't know how to blog anymore.

It feels like in the 3 hours that happened today just changed some 2 persons' lives. Was it me, was it you? Should there be someone to blame? Maybe most probably not.

I must've seen it from a different angle. For a moment I thought it was the end. But I learnt a lesson at this very second. You can't end things in just a snap, especially after what you've built for a 107 days. Even if you can, you can't bare the pain in losing it. In losing this love. I did think it was the end, like a false alarm rang in my head. And then I now realised that I took one very wise step today; to talk things out. I guess I never did so until someone asks me to. But this time I decided to. And I feel that I will see a better tomorrow.

Yes, darling, we never know if it'll last forever, but we look forward to it, definately. As I type this right now, in front of my eyes sits what you left on my finger before I stepped outta your car. It's like having your bangle, I have a part of you with me. I'm staring at it(when I'm not looking at the screen), yet I feel it on my finger, and I still am amazed how it got onto my thumb. Just like how you pulled a red rose from the back of my hair before prom. ...And how I got your number and email. Oh, and everything else. I don't know our future, darling. But one thing I know, is that till this very very moment, we were meant to be ever since you checked me out in the lift, behind my back, and when I was invited to dine in.

We may not like certain things each other do, but you and I, and every soul are never perfect. But WE are in love with each other. That makes us different from others.

And to me, that's what that makes me give in to the things you do that I may dislike or disagree to; cause I love you.

No comments: