Saturday, July 16, 2005

so many cute guys, one moody sister - Pd ain't that nice after all...

the posts below were just one of those boring and lazy days' chores... LoL... I went for training today... Gawd, it was tiring...! Then I rushed home, showered and left [with daddy] for bukit jalil to pick my jie... Then we left for Pd, with dad, jie, cai lin, and razif.. Sigh...as usual, when we arrived.... shyt arised.. Quarrels.. sigh... I'm so sick of it.. So chi khan, I thank you so much for the ipod, but it couldn't help much... We did watch the race, the International Triathlon race...

whoa... the amount of hot and cute guys.... =) absolutely great...! but heck, I have a great sister, who doesn't appreciate anyone supporting her! It didnt feel too good being over there... It's like I was a servant?! then she just shut me off.. "okok... go away" She spoils everyone's day just because she's nervous and all.. Sighh...

neway bakc to cute guys. the was this guy from Great Britain..! Curly brownish-blonde hair, with blue-ish grey-ish eyes... So cute!!! He did finish the race, unlike my jie... But owh well.. No one to be blamed.. She's a cyclist not a triathlete! But for spioling ppl's day, yes she is to be blamed! ...

I'm off to go watch one tree hill now... Another Pd day tmrw...

No comments: